In 2015, the Food Pantry at The Salvation Army of Lee, Hendry and Glades Counties filled
6,635 food orders for hungry families.
Please donate food to the pantry so we can assist those in need.
What we need
- Canned meats (such as chicken, tuna or salmon or Spam)
- Soups containing meat, pull off lids are preferred
- Canned stew
- Canned vegetables (such as green beans, peas, corn, baked beans)
- Canned fruits (such as peaches, pears, fruit cocktail)
- Packaged goods (such as macaroni meals, beans or rice)
- Peanut butter
Please check expiration dates. We cannot use expired food.
How You Can Help
Hold a food drive! Involve your family, community, club, organization or business. Learn how to hold a successful food drive>>>
Questions? Call (239) 278-1551.