To reach and serve as many people as possible, The Salvation Army of Lee, Hendry and Glades Counties has service centers in three outlying areas: Bonita Springs, Clewiston, and LaBelle.
Bonita Springs Unit
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – noon; 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
28410 Bonita Crossing Blvd., Bonita Springs FL 34134
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
Phone: (239) 948-5200
Domestic violence counseling – We provide support to women through domestic violence group sessions, self-empowerment, assist with the legal system and ensure women and children are in safe living situations.
Mental health counseling – through psychiatric clinic sessions, prescription assistance for active clinic clients, individual counseling sessions.
Substance abuse counseling – assessments and referrals to agencies for clients with addiction dependency, facilitate and assist clients toward achieving positive results
- Mobile Food pantry
- Baby Basics program for mothers who work and do not receive any government assistance.
- Financial assistance with rent and utilities when funds are available.
- Home visits for those with newborns
- Translation services
- Assessments and referrals to partnering agencies
- Nursing assessments/health education and awareness to local camps
Clewiston Service Unit
Hours: Monday – Friday, from 9:00 a.m. – noon (for walk-in emergent needs only)
969 W. Sugarland Hwy
Clewiston, FL 33440
Phone: (863) 233-6190
Fax: (863) 805-0386 fax
Emergency food pantry assistance available during normal business hours for Hendry County.
Financial assistance with rent, utilities and prescriptions (on a limited basis) There is an application process for these services.
LaBelle Service Center
Hours: Monday – Thursday, from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
133 N. Bridge St.
LaBelle, FL 33935
Phone: (863) 674-1441
Fax: (863) 674-0867 fax
Food Distribution (There is an application process for these services.
- Mobile Pantry – 2nd Tuesday of the month, from 9-11:00 a.m. at Barron Park (Harry Chapin Food Bank Mobile Pantry truck)
- Food Pantry for Glades County residents – 2nd Wednesday of the month, from 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. at the LaBelle office.
- Bread Day – every Wednesday from 10:00 a.m.-noon
- Emergency food pantry assistance available during normal business hours for Hendry and Glades counties at the LaBelle office location.
Financial Assistance with rent, utilities and prescriptions (on a limited basis)
There is an application process for these services.
Family Self Sufficiency Program – available on a limited basis (please call for more information) provides case management for families.
Back to School Supplies – grades K thru 8th (on a limited basis)
Thanksgiving – community is invited to a hot meal on Thanksgiving day (sit down or to go)
- Bell ringing throughout Hendry County – contact the LaBelle Service Center to volunteer
- Christmas Cheer – toys for children in need in partnership with Toys for Tots. There is an application process for this service.
Lehigh Acres Service Center
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
25 Homestead Road, Unit 42A
Lehigh Acres, FL 33936
Services: Florida Power & Light assistance (requirements apply), emergency food (on a limited basis), referral to other agencies, crisis management