Would you like a speaker at your next meeting?
The Salvation Army Speakers’ Bureau provides a terrific way to learn how we provide services in our community. Get information on how your business or organization can get involved.
Salvation Army speakers come to your business/organization to share their personal experiences and stories and the results of our work.
- Volunteer opportunities
- The Red Shield Lodge – our emergency shelter
- Outreach services – food pantry, Meals with Compassion, our free evening meal
- Medical and dental services
- Crossroads – our drug and rehabilitation program
- Programs for veterans
- Jail diversion program
- How The Salvation Army responds during a disaster
- The history of the red kettle and how it has become a symbol of hope
- How to make a Planned Gift
Take a tour and visit our Social Services facility and see first-hand the services we provide.
By inviting The Salvation Army to your meeting, you can help us involve more people in Doing the Most Good.
For more information, contact Kris Volpone at (239) 278-1551.