The Salvation Army is so much more than our iconic Red Kettles. If you haven’t toured to learn about our services, consider joining us soon to see a portion of our life-changing services.
We conduct monthly tours from 10:30-11:30 a.m.
on the first Friday of each month, February through November, at
2400 Edison Avenue, Fort Myers 33901
Call to reserve your space – (239) 278-1551
If the first Friday schedule does not work for you or for your group, we will tailor a tour to meet your needs.
Did you know every year we (figures from 2015)
FIGHT HUNGER by
- feeding 32,759 evening meals (7 days a week, 365 days a year) at Meals With Compassion
- serving 127,945 meals to residential clients (in the shelter, Crossroads, Corrections Programs, and the Bob Janes Triage Center and Low Demand Shelter)
- providing 6,365 food orders at the Lee County Food Pantry (Outreach Service Center)
REACH OUT to
- help 264 families pay their utility bills (Outreach Service Center)
- assist 6,725 people in Bonita Springs, Lehigh Acres, Glades and Hendry counties with a variety of services
- offer independence to families through our Rapid Rehousing Program
OFFER A HAND UP to
- men and women battling addiction and re-entering society after incarceration
GIVE ACCESS TO QUALITY HEALTHCARE
- including We Care specialty services, We Care Dental, and extended stays in our Medical Unit
WANT TO HELP?
For information on how you can help our residents, please contact the Development Office at (239) 278-1551.