Family Thrift Stores – Three locations to serve you
Your donations to our Family Stores lead to sales which fully fund Crossroads, our faith-based residential substance abuse program. Help us put people on the road to recovery.
Furniture, clothing, housewares, appliances, antiques, collectibles, and more! You want it? We have it at a fantastic price. Have it but do not need it? We’ll take it.
Need to do some household cleaning but can’t bear to throw away a favorite sweater you don’t wear anymore or a comfy recliner you no longer have room for?
We accept clean, gently used furniture, housewares, bedding, bikes, kitchen items, jewelry, clothing, electronics in working condition, tools, sporting goods, and cars, boats, motorcycles in running condition
Schedule a Pick-up. Call (800) SA-TRUCK or (239) 337-0955
Drop Off Items and Shop at These Stores (store hours are M-Sat., from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- 4506 Del Prado S., Cape Coral (239) 540-0265
- 15418 S. Tamiami Tr., Ft. Myers (239) 267-9652 (OPEN – beautifully remodeled)
- 1855 Boy Scout Dr., Ft. Myers (239) 628-1147
Drop Off Items at the Following Locations
- 10291 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers 33919
- 15418 S. Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers 33908 (OPEN – beautifully remodeled)
- 4506 Del Prado Blvd, Cape Coral 33904 (from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- 2400 Edison Ave, Fort Myers 33901
- 2581 Palm Ave, Fort Myers 33916
- 1855 Boy Scout Dr, Fort Myers 33907
- 28331 S. Tamiami Tr., Unit B8, Bonita Springs 34134
When you donate your car to The Salvation Army, you’re helping us heal broken lives and assist individuals on the road to recovery. Your used vehicle will help change the road ahead for someone who’s lost direction. Proceeds from the sale of your donated automobile are used to help fund Crossroads, our addiction recovery program.
Please call (800) SA-TRUCK (728-7825) or (239) 337-0955, and we will pick up your car, boat, truck, motorcycle or RV at no charge to you. When we pick up your vehicle, we will provide you with an IRS-approved receipt for your donation. Additional information will be mailed after your vehicle has been sold.
Volunteer at our Family Thrift Stores. Call Kris Volpone at (239) 278-1551.