Last year, The Salvation Army of Lee, Hendry and Glades Counties impacted 38,303 lives.
We offer a wide variety of outreach services ranging from help with utility bills to residential substance abuse program for men and a residential program for families and women.
Outreach services include:
- Family Services Unit and Emergency Shelter (12,681 bed nights)
- Crossroads Substance Abuse Recover (447 clients)
- Medical Respite Unit (2,606 bed nights)
- Federal and State Corrections (176 clients)
- Transitional Housing (1 client)
- Bob Janes Triage Center/Low Demand Shelter (590 clients)
- Meals served to residential clients (137,954)
- Emergency Needs/Food Pantry (225,909 meals; 12,201 people; 4,463 families)
- Meals With Compassion – Outreach Service Center (33,906 meals)
- Health Care for Homeless Clinic (1,701 patients; 409 no-cost prescriptions)
- Elderly persons visited (3,413)
- Christmas gifts to children (4,214)
- Summer away campers (68)
- Clients served in Glades County (326)
- Bonita Springs clients served (basic needs assistance, mental health counseling – 941) (family food bags -238)
- Hendry County clients served (family support services – 5,190), (basic needs clothing vouchers – 196), (food bags – 994), (summer away campers – 22; back to school packs – 222)
How did 170 employees accomplish so much? With the help of 5,227 volunteers who served 32,937 hours!
Learn how you can Do the Most Good>>>