The Salvation Army of St. Petersburg provides Christmas assistance for residents of South Pinellas County. The Angel Tree program is for low-income families with children ages 12 and younger. Senior Christmas Food Baskets are for Seniors (ages 55+).
If you or someone you know may be in need this Christmas please refer to the information below.
Date: September 18-21, 2017
- 9/18 Monday 9—11:30 am and 1—4 pm
- 9/19 Tuesday 9—11:30 am and 1—4 pm
- 9/20 Wednesday 9—11:30 am and 1—4 pm
- 9/21 Thursday 10—11:30am and 1—7 pm
The Salvation Army – 3800 9th Avenue North – St. Petersburg, FL 33713
DOCUMENTATION NEEDED FOR APPLICATION:
- Picture ID for all adults in the household (copies are acceptable).
- Birth Certificates for all children in the home, 0—12 years of age.Child’s immunization record with date of birth can be used in lieu of a birth certificate.
- Verification of Income (i.e. Pay Stubs, Unemployment, Social Security Benefit Statement, Child Support Statement, Letter of Support, SNAPS, TANF, etc.)
- Proof of Residency (i.e. Utility bill, Lease) Applicant must live South of Ulmerton Road.
- If you are not the legal parent, please provide proof of custody of the child.
- Come prepared with Clothing Sizes (Pant, Shirt, and Shoes) and a Christmas Gift Wish for all children birth—12 years of age.