The Salvation Army Food and Personal Essentials Pantry, located at 2410 Allen Road, Tallahassee 32312, is open to families and individuals who are residents of the Leon, Wakulla and Gadsden counties, who are not currently receiving assistance with food from another source.
The amount of non-perishable food each household takes home is determined by family size and is supplemented by additional choices of bread and other items, as they are available.
Personal Essentials Pantry
We provide products for personal hygiene, such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo and conditioner. Families are provided with available products that they currently need.
To request assistance with food, please bring the following items:
- Picture ID for all adults in the home
- Birth Certificates for all minor children in the home
- Lease agreement or Mortgage Statement
- Proof of Income, including SSI and Food Stamp Totals
Hours of Operation
Tuesday through Friday 10:00 – 1:00 PM and 2 – 4:00 PM.
Cash donations are especially welcome, as we are able to purchase items at a discounted rate. To donate please send your check to the Salvation Army of Tallahassee Food Pantry, at P.O. Box 10289, Tallahassee, FL. 32302.
We also welcome your generous donations of the following items:
- Boxed cereals
- Boxed dinners
- Canned proteins such as tuna or chicken
- Canned pasta meals with meat
- Canned fruits
- Canned vegetables
- Canned soups
- Canned pasta sauces
- Dry Beans
- Meat expanders such as Hamburger Helper or Tuna Helper
- Mashed Potatoes
- Non-perishable breakfast items
- Pasta Sauce
- Peanut Butter
- Diapers and baby wipes
- Feminine hygiene products
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Toilet paper
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
Please call (850) 222-0304 with donation questions.
The Salvation Army of Tallahassee is an equal opportunity provider.