- Contact Us
- Worship / Services
- Family Stores
- Disaster Service
Volunteers are vital to people helping people: Learn about opportunities for volunteering your time and talent at The Salvation Army!
When you have decided how you want to help, call us and we will send you more detailed information about these projects, or will work with you on your ideas. Each year more than 6,000 volunteer helpers give more than 15,000 hours of their time with The Salvation Army in service to others. We are beginning our Christmas planning and need your help! Take a look at the variety of ideas listed and begin thinking now of what you, your family, church, club, business, or organization may want to do.
Last year 6,225 families in Palm Beach County received Christmas assistance and toys/gifts were provided for more than 12,500 children.
COURT ORDERED COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS Community Service Worker Requirements:
1. Must be at least 18 years old
2. Must have a valid photo ID
3. Must have documentation of required hours including case numbers and/or Department of Corrections file numbers.
4. Must make an appointment for registration with the Volunteer Coordinator Stacy Sinkeldam @ 561-686-3530 ext. 26267
5. Registration includes work release and accident insurance coverage.
6. Community Service hours are available AFTER REGISTRATION Monday thru Saturday from 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm depending on your assignment. Hours are first come first serve at each work site daily. Your worksite will be assigned by the Volunteer Coordinator.
7. Must be available for the minimum hours of service per day which is 5 hours.
Why not help us spread our holiday message of hope to the less fortunate by volunteering your time as a bell ringer at a Red Kettle site?
The heart you warm just may be your own!
For more information on ringing bells for The Salvation Army, please call Stacy Sinkeldam 561-686-3530 x26267
Join the Salvation Army Women's Auxiliary. The Salvation Army Women’s Auxiliary is a volunteer, educational and fundraising arm of The Salvation Army in the Palm Beach County Area Command. The Auxiliary sponsors initiatives that enrich the lives of local citizens by meeting them at their point of need.