The Salvation of Winter Haven serves Polk County by offering the following services:
- Give assistance to those needing groceries.
- We have a women and childerns shelter that houses 30+.
- In certain circumstance we are able to provide clothes and help with utilites.
- We serve lunch to the hungry, Monday – Wednesday
- Music Lessons (Brass, Guitar, Piano & Dance)
- Resident Camp
- Character Building Classes
- Christian Teen Group
- Food, care & counseling
- Clean-up kits and assistance
- Volunteer opportunities
- Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners
- Toy drives, food drives, volunteer opportunites
Any questions about the services we provide can be answered by calling us at, 863-294-7493