Once again, The Salvation Army invites Manatee County residents to a Hurricane Party designed to give resources of not only how to prepare for a storm, but also what steps to take after a storm to get back to “normal.”
Meet governmental, non-profit, and for-profit agencies and businesses to gather information and resources to will help you plan for a storm.
No Admission Fee! Free Lunch Included!
- The Manatee County Emergency Operations Center
- FEMA/FEMA Insurance Specialist
- Manatee County Schools – Shelter info
- Department of Children & Families (D-Snap Emergency Food Stamps)
- The Humane Society of Manatee County
- Florida Anchor & Barrier Company
- Many more to come!