The Salvation Army is so much more than our iconic Red Kettles. If you haven't toured to learn about our services, consider joining us soon to see a portion of our life-changing services.
We conduct monthly tours from 10:30-11:30 a.m.
on the first Friday of each month, February through November, at
2400 Edison Avenue, Fort Myers 33901
Call to reserve your space - (239) 278-1551
If the first Friday schedule does not work for you or for your group, we will tailor a tour to meet your needs.
Did you know every year we (figures from 2015)
FIGHT HUNGER by
REACH OUT to
- feeding 32,759 evening meals (7 days a week, 365 days a year) at Meals With Compassion
- serving 127,945 meals to residential clients (in the shelter, Crossroads, Corrections Programs, and the Bob Janes Triage Center and Low Demand Shelter)
- providing 6,365 food orders at the Lee County Food Pantry (Outreach Service Center)
OFFER A HAND UP to
- help 264 families pay their utility bills (Outreach Service Center)
- assist 6,725 people in Bonita Springs, Lehigh Acres, Glades and Hendry counties with a variety of services
- offer independence to families through our Rapid Rehousing Program
GIVE ACCESS TO QUALITY HEALTHCARE
- men and women battling addiction and re-entering society after incarceration
WANT TO HELP?
For information on how you can help our residents, please contact the Development Office at (239) 278-1551.
- including We Care specialty services, We Care Dental, and extended stays in our Medical Unit